Friday, August 22, 2008

Tokyo Police Club Free Yr Radio

My love for Tokyo Police Club should come as no surprise to anyone. I have good news for those of you in Salt Lake City like myself: Tokyo Police Club will be playing a free show on September 15th at Urban Outfitters in the Gateway. Yes, I said they are playing a FREE show.

How tits is that?!

Here's the deal, they're playing as part of a series of shows to benefit public radio stations around the country. To get in you'll need to print an e-ticket at freeyrradio.com. That's it. Make sure you show up early, because they're only letting in a limited number of people.

The show is at 7pm on September 15th.

Find out more on Tokyo Police Club at their official website and on MySpace.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

I'm excited for that show! I didn't go to their show in march at kilby because I already had tickets for Jose Gonzalez the same night. But yes I hope they are able to play a full set, and not just a short one as well.

zombielu said...

wow. thats my name. what tha?