Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Death Cab For Cutie Narrow Stairs (stream)

I was literally JUST handed the new Death Cab album Narrow Stairs. I put the songs up on iMeem so you could check 'em out.

I haven't even listened to this album yet, so I can't judge it at all. I do really like the first single "I Will Possess Your Heart," so there's that.

Players for each song are below.

Narrow Stairs is available now at iTunes, Amazon.com and your finer record stores.






















Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

zombielu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zombielu said...

no sunlight has been on their live set list for a while now.....its an amazing song, prob my fave so far from this record. GRANT! you mean to tell me you have a hard copy and I DONT???? what kind of friend are you?he he...winnipeg apparently rules...you know, just so you know. oh, and the last one got deleted cause im a half wit

Anonymous said...

winnipeg does rule. you know this!

I'm looking forward to giving this one a few listens. NIN and DCFC in back to back days? What will my ears think?!

zombielu said...

your ears will think you have died and gone to LULU land....or heaven, which ever you think is more dope.

sealionwoman said...

"You Can Do Better" kind of reminds me of the Format...which is ok with me because I've always liked them. "Your New Twin Sized Bed" is achingly awesome. Definitely my fave so far after a good full day of listening (on repeat) yesterday. "Grapevine Fires" the line- "There I knew that everything would be alright." makes me smile with a sense of relief. I love the irony in that song. Just an update...