Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blast From the Past: Nothing My Love Can't Fix

I want to apologize in advance for this post. But I had to do it.

Remember Marky Mark? He of "Feel The Vibration"? Well, he's Mark Wahlberg now, but back when he was with the Funky Bunch, he was the envy of every boy band-wannabe tough guy. As evidenced by this:



Yes, that's Joey Lawrence. Doesn't he look so Seattle grunge? I love the plaid shirts he wraps around his waist! So hot. And I guess he's from Philly 'cause he's sporting Eagles and Phillies gear throughout this abomination, too.

I almost feel bad for Philly. Almost.

This video was IM'd to me by my buddy Brien, he works for Virgin Records and sends really weird shit to me from time to time. Weird shit like this Joey Lawrence video.

Hope you enjoyed it as I much as I did.

Trivia: At about the 2:00 mark, there's a logo bug that flashes on the screen for a few seconds. It's the logo of KING 5 in Seattle. They used to have a Friday night video show back in the day. Love that this video is from that show.

K, back to work now.


Grant.
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

zombielu said...

hahhahahhahaaaaahhahaha whoa!

chadweenuh said...

He's ripping off Gerardo, the "Rico Suave" dude!

hockeytemper said...

It almost sounds like Michael Jackson, but looks like Color Me Badd.

Anonymous said...

Glad you all enjoyed it!