Friday, April 4, 2008

well i'm here

I'm here.

just remember, sometimes I like bands just cuz the lead singer is a chick and I think she is hot. Stupid? Yes.
Piggish? Of course...

But what does it matter?

Music can appeal to people for many reasons. Be it sexual or musical. But the Beatles have never given me a boner. While Paramore and The Vincent Black Shadow often do.

Do I know music? No.

Am I 24 with a dick? yes.

do I care what you think? no.


But, I'll post something worth reading soon.

best.

ck da dj
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

zombielu said...

i love CK!!!! welcome, brother...dont forget about your girl in flyleaf...

hockeytemper said...

So THAT's why I like Silversun Pickups!

Anonymous said...

best post ever? no.

did it make me laugh? yes.

glad you're on board CK!